Saturday, February 12, 2011

WARNING:

Further exploring this site may have severe side effects; these may include an increased risk of dancing and head-bobbing.

For those of you that know me, you know that music is something I'm very passionate about. Although, it's not something I've devoted my life too, it's without a doubt a necessity and very much a part of my everyday life. So, I've decided to share it with you on MY Music Rx. What you'll find here is a variety of songs that I find from new, old, and unsigned artists. More specifically, you'll find that most of the music I feature is a blend of House, Dance, and Electro hits. I will occasionally post music of different genres which will surely not disappoint.

I will also be posting "Prescriptions of the Week," along with several other songs on a weekly basis. So, be sure to stay tuned!

Cheers!
- MY

No comments:

Post a Comment