Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break Week Update

Hello all!


I'm finally back after a few busy weeks. I've been dying to get my hands to work on a kick-ass playlist for Spring Break. So here you have it- 15 amazing beats. I've worked hard and obviously only selected the best of the old and new, to aid you in your spring break escapades. You'll notice that this week I haven't included any comments below posted songs due to a time crunch, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! You'll also notice that I've featured a few songs by the artist, Christina Skaar. She's a 21 year old house vocalist/ songwriter from Norway and she's definitely on her way to becoming the next big thing. I was lucky enough to get in touch with her, but she says she's not touring in the US anytime soon. Support her and maybe that'll convince her to change her mind!


Some tips for a memorable spring break:
 Drink. Jam Out. Do stupid things. Or, in the words of Charlie Sheen, just make sure you're #Winning. 


Cheers!
MY

No comments:

Post a Comment