Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer '11 First Edition: It feels like paradise, the world is closing in.. it feels so right.

Hello all,
          MyMusicRx is back in full effect, with info on each of the artists and some of my input on each song! I've got a list of 10 awesome beats + 1 prescription of the week that will without a doubt make you wanna get up and dance, wherever you are.
          We've reached the beginning of Summer break and it feels oh so good! I'm going to dedicate this playlist to the graduating Seniors of 2011, specifically two close friends graduating from Boston University next week: Baby Girl and Nugget. May your entrance into the real world be the start of a successful and happy life in the years to come. All the best!


I'd also like to thank everyone who has visited my blog, we've reached 400 views and it's only going to grow from here. Thanks for your support!


Much love!!
MY

No comments:

Post a Comment